The British Liquid Crystal Society Annual Conference, BLCS 2014, will take place in Durham between 14-16 April 2014. It will be the latest in a sequence of annual conferences dating back to the 1980s. The conference will cover cutting edge research across all elements of liquid crystal science, including chemistry, physics, mathematics, engineering, materials science and bio-science.
• applications of liquid crystals
• phases and phase behaviour
• physical properties of liquid crystals
• liquid crystal synthesis
• theory and modelling of liquid crystals
• lyotropic, colloidal and chromonic liquid crystals
• bent core liquid crystals
• liquid crystal composites
• bio-inspired liquid crystals
Abstract Submission and Registration are now open via the conference website.
Conference flyer: BLCS_Annual Meeting_2014_flyer_b (updated 29 Jan 2014).