Welcome to the website of the British Liquid Crystal Society. The Society promotes liquid crystal science in the UK by organising events such as the BLCS Annual Meeting and by sponsoring prizes and lectures in the field of liquid crystals.
here for programme, venue and registration details or visit the website.
- BLCS Annual Meeting 2018: abstract submission and registration now open
- BLCS Liquid Crystals Workshop at Hull 2018
- Date for the Diary: Light Scattering for Soft Matter – Techniques and Applications: 4/5 September 2017
- Date for the Diary: BLCS Young Researcher Meeting: 11 September 2017
- Date for the Diary: CECAM school on Liquid Crystal Modelling and Simulation
- Date for the Diary: One day SID technical meeting: Microdisplays 28 June 2017
- A report from the recent 2nd German-British Liquid Crystal Conference 2017 in Würzburg
- Merck displaying futures award for 2017: flexible displays
- Date for the Diary: Free one day SID meeting – High Dynamic Range and the future of TV, 27th February 2017