Welcome to the website of the British Liquid Crystal Society. The Society promotes liquid crystal science in the UK by organising events such as the BLCS Annual Meeting and by sponsoring prizes and lectures in the field of liquid crystals.
The website for the European Conference on Liquid Crystals is now live and accepting abstract submissions.
- BLCS Annual Meeting 2015: abstract submission and registration now open
- Date for the Diary: European Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Date for the Diary: BLCS Annual Meeting 2015
- Event Report: British Council Researcher Links Workshop on Soft Matter
- Conference Report: BLCS Annual Meeting 2014
- Liquid crystal chemist wins AkzoNobel UK Science Award
- BLCS Annual Meeting 2014: abstract submission and registration now open
- Opportunity for Early Career Researchers: UK-Korea Workshop on Soft Matter
- Conference Report: BLCS Annual Meeting 2013